Service and Value
Why Buy a Piano from Plumb Pianos?
1. Worry free - When you start with a knowledgeable staff, free delivery, warranties on all parts and labor, and a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction as well as earning a great reputation you can be assured you are receiving a great piano value.
2. Low overhead - Our showroom doesn't have crystal chandeliers, mirrored walls or oriental rugs. We don't even employ a sales staff. Our pianos speak for themselves, and our knowledgable staff of piano technicians are on hand to help our customers make choices that are truly right for their needs. By keeping our costs down we keep your costs down!
3. Great prices - Most of our used pianos are priced at half their original new retail cost, and our new pianos are priced well below the manufacturers list price. But more important than low price is value...low prices together with high quality.
4. Knowledgeable staff - When you come to see us you should be able to sense our knowledge and respect for this wonderful and amazing instrument. All of our outside service technicians are chosen because they are excellent piano technicians from experience.
5. Top brands - Choose from Yamaha, Heintzman, Kawai, Baldwin, Young Chang, Samick, Pearl River, and more.
6. Free local delivery - We provide free delivery within a 100 kilometre radius of our store, and offer discounted rates for delivery outside our area.
7. Free bench - With every piano!
8. Excellent service - We were a piano tuning and repair business long before we sold our first piano many years ago. We have had many professional artists and piano teachers in our area who call on us exclusively when they need service for their pianos.
10. In business since 1989 and not in a big mall. It is word of mouth from happy people that keeps the lights on.
11. Warranty on all parts and labor. Because we perform a tuning, action regulation, and thorough quality control inspection on EVERY piano prior to delivery we rarely need to do post-delivery adjustments in the home. However, should the need for such adjustments arise, they will be covered by our warranty.